Sunday 1 January 2012

2012.

2012 is finally upon us and what a year 2011 was for me. The highlight of 2011 for me was the World Scout Jamboree in Sweden which was simply the best 3 weeks ever! (you can read about my experience on this very blog) 2011 was also the third of Operation Twilight which is put on by my county and third time lucky i won the biggest man hunt competition in Northumberland. The final event which was big for me was my 18th birthday!

So now what does 2012 have in store for us ? Well to start with i'm taking part in my first 24 hour panto where we write rehearse and perform a panto in 24 hours (A post about how the event went will be posted). Then there is olympicmarra which is a big scout camp for the whole of Northumberland Scouts. Then there are the real olympics which are happening this summer. I'm lucky enough to be going but not to any of the big events just the football which some games are being played at St James' Park.

I'm sure there will also be more events coming up throughout the year which i'll keep you posted about.

No comments:

Post a Comment